Yes, seriously!
There are 130 bit's of glass to cut out for this project. A bit daunting!
Here is the first ten bit's I have cut. I'm not sure I am happy with them. I'll get Tim's second opinion before I turf them out and start again though!!
Believe it or not, this is 3 solid hours of work! Just ten bits!!!!!!!
Later that day
Just thought I would add this next photo . I am having trouble typing since I cut both of my index finger's on the very last bit I was cutting. Piece number 71 if you must know.
I'll be ok. It's just like a paper cut! Oh and it's amazing what you can get done when your baby is in the care of your other half!!


2 people disagree!:
omg boo, its looking wonderful! i'm very very impressed!
It's already gorgeous! I love how the yellow is sort of variegated in color. When I come to visit you I want you to make on for me. Luckily this gives you lots of time to complete it. LOL!
Post a Comment