No. Not the half vertebrae. Let me explain.
When I clean the bathroom, you can bet your bottom dollar that Tim will shave on that day.
If I clean the sheets on the bed I know that it's just a matter of hours before Tim wants to get down and dirty in them.
If I do the dishes, he'll make himself a messy snack.
And if I change Jaxon's nappy, you can bet your bottom dollar that two minutes later he'll be grunting and pushing out a poo!
Enough said right?
Jaxon must have got that from Tim. (LOVE YOU TIM :) )
Cara Cek Akun Slot Online
-
Jika Anda mencari cara cek akun slot online yang tepercaya dan andal, maka
tidak perlu mencari lagi selain pragmatic play. Penyedia ini menawarkan
berbag...
3 days ago


2 people disagree!:
I thought my husband was the only one that waited until the house was clean to mess it up!
Men! My husband is exactly the same! :)
Post a Comment