Tonight I was given strict instruction's by Tim to leave him out of my blog's. This is because I threatened to tell you all that he laughed at something he saw on Neighbours.
But I just can't do it. He is a part of my life that I can't just leave out because he's shy and doesn't want the world to know he secretly watches Neighbours.
So I thought I'd come here with a little story to show you why I love him so much. It's because he makes life fun. Everything, even the serious stuff, can be turned in to something to smile or laugh about. I like that.
So tonight I went down the street to get cheese for dinner, which Tim was cooking. When I got back I parked the car and noticed an Esky sitting in the car seat in the back seat. It's exactly like our's, except that I know for a fact that our's is now a "Jaxon toy" and is sitting in the hall way at home.
I asked Tim when I got inside how we got an esky in the baby seat and he said (instead of telling me the truth, that it's a friends) "It started out as an ice pack"
Now I happen to think this was really funny. For those of you that are not familiar with the term "Esky" it is more commonly known as an "ice box"
Cara Cek Akun Slot Online
-
Jika Anda mencari cara cek akun slot online yang tepercaya dan andal, maka
tidak perlu mencari lagi selain pragmatic play. Penyedia ini menawarkan
berbag...
3 days ago


0 people disagree!:
Post a Comment