This happened tonight. Jaxon is also standing up without holding on to anything. It wont be long now, until Mum and Dad can't keep up (oh boy!)
Cara Cek Akun Slot Online
-
Jika Anda mencari cara cek akun slot online yang tepercaya dan andal, maka
tidak perlu mencari lagi selain pragmatic play. Penyedia ini menawarkan
berbag...
3 days ago


4 people disagree!:
HOLY COW!
Jaxon I knew you could do it! You'll be running in no time...fantastic. :)
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO JAXON!!! Oh I'm so excited I could pee my pants!!!! I have to go text Jeannette right now!
I find Coke very motivating myself. ;-)
Mb in the clip I sent you I had a blue cup on my head...then he gave up trying so we had to bring in the big guns! He's never had coke...but he's obsessed with the can!
Wooohoo Jaxon!! Need that caffeine fix? hehehe
Post a Comment