28 July, 2008

His favorite game!

Jaxon's favorite game is jumping off the couch on to the bean bag. He's very clever though, he wont do it when the bean bag is not there. I think he only does it to show off too, because I've never caught him doing it unless someone is watching. I'm trying to get a video clip of this but it's very difficult because our lounge room is dark day or night. One day I will though. Here are some photo's to get you through.





Jaxon is wearing his ugg boots which I love and Daddy thinks are dorky. But Daddy wears chicken's on his feet to keep them warm so I don't think he can comment!

2 people disagree!:

Irishembi said...

We need photos of those chickens. I know you can get photos. Be stealthy. And threaten the withholding of Chex Mix if necessary.

Boo said...

Done :)