This past Sunday in Australia was Father's Day. Although I forgot to say Happy Father's Day to Tim from Jaxon, and he forgot to say Happy Father's day to his Dad and I forgot to say it to my own Dad, we had a really lovely day.
At Tim's work (and throughout Australia) the environment and global warming is an huge deal. Last year for Christmas they gave every employee a baby tree to plant, to help replace the one's we're cutting down. That was more than 400 tree's planted. On Sunday we planted 100 tree's, and there's more to come.
I couldn't be happier and more proud of Tim's work for making such a huge effort towards Jaxon's future. I only hope that other employer's, and people all over the world, are doing the same sort of thing.
Every little bit helps.
Believe it or not.


1 people disagree!:
Love the pics. Wish more companies gave back to the community.
Post a Comment