29 September, 2008

The Gold Coast

It came to my attention a little while ago, that many of my girls didn’t know about The Gold Coast in Australia. It occurred to me that if they don’t know about THAT particular part of Australia then it is unlikely that they know about many of the other wonderful places that Australia has to offer.

Today I start by showing you a bit about The Gold Coast, next week…we’ll move on.


1391947-Looking_South_down_the_Gold_Coast-Gold_Coast

02.ClamBeach

100275-004-025E9018

-163469fcd0bdd991

rainforest-bridge

Gold-Coast-1

8月29日 movie world 025

6416751.DSCF0414

1531861953_3cfeddbdbf

AUSTRALIA

dreamworld

horseback-beach-sunset

DolphinSwim

PB070308

199413908_3837f54543

m_1128613b

Surfing on the Gold Coast

surfers

2459190059_1908e4317c

lamington

lamington-national-park

m_1129822b

r155948_563304

http://scenicrimescapes.com.au/

http://www.australiantravel.net/queensland/gold-coast.html

5 people disagree!:

Norkio said...

Take that picture of the golf course and replace the kangaroos with ground hogs, and we've got that here! Dear Lord that place is beautiful. Thanks for posting those pictures.

Dani said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Australia is my dream vacation. Maybe someday!

Boo said...

Dani some of the places I show you over the next few weeks I have been to, but after that...it's all on my list of things in Australia I want to see myself.

I've been to the gold coast, but never BEEN there so to speak. I've never holiday'd there.

Jenn said...

I want to come!

I love the Kangaroo picture. It's like that here, except minus the Kangaroos or ground hogs, and add deer!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

When can I come?